Well now, it appears that I'm incubating another baby Wambeke. We told our parents earlier this week, and now that all of Lyon County knows about it (thank you Helen), we figured it was cyber spaces turn.
So, round abouts mid-March we'll be having a little peanut to cuddle and coo over. Ana has no idea. Poor thing.
And while I can't eat anything that resembles food at the moment (I've been eating a lot of Party Pizza, and Dan is on his way home with a stash of Ramen Noodles), we are looking forward to the fun part: the belly watch!
Yes, in the middle, at almost 8 weeks, I look about how I did when Ana was 16 weeks. It's like my stomach muscles said, "Oh yeah, we remember this. We don't have to work for another year or so." I mean, come on. Couldn't they at least try?
And between running after a toddler, lying on the couch, and picking vegetables, I'm not sure how often I'll be able to post. But keep clicking, I'll be doing my best.
3 comments:
Congratulations!! What exciting news. We'll start praying for a healthy, happy & holy (not necessarily in that order) baby.
JLo, that is fabulous news. Congratulations! I hope you update your blog with some belly shots! CONGRATS!
Rebecca
Congrats! :)
But how does it work to name a post 'Belly Watch' but not include a picture! :)
Post a Comment